Preliminary study of one minute solar radiation measurements under tropical climate.
What does SOLRA stand for?
SOLRA stands for Solar Radiation Measurements
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- State Online Query (verification interface; US SSA)
- Searching On Lucene w/Replication (HTTP based search application)
- Shareable Online Learning Resources (British Columbia Campus; Canada)
- Short-Open-Load Reciprocal
- Solution Reconstituted (medical classification)
- Sons of Liberty Riders (motorcyclists; Latrobe, PA)
- Sprint On-Line Reference (system)
- Square Open-Loop Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Student Organization Leadership Retreat (various schools)
- Supplier of Last Resort
- Solar Radiation Satellite
- Silverton Outdoor Learning and Recreation Center (Colorado)
- Southern Ontario Locomotive Restoration Society (Canada)
- Special Operations Logistics Readiness Squadron (US Air Force)
- School of Life Sciences
- Section Officers Leadership Seminar (SAE)
- Selective Orthogonal Least-Square
- Solomon Islands
Samples in periodicals archive:
DATA AND METHODS In Estonia routine broadband direct solar radiation measurements with the Yanishevsky thermoelectric actinometer started at Tartu-Toravere Meteorological Station (58.
McClellan's Eugene company designs and installs solar systems and uses a standard table of solar radiation measurements to calculate how much energy a system will produce in a given location.