The FIT also strongly favours very small and small renewable installations, and has resulted in a huge, and much greater than government forecast, take-up of solar photo-voltaic installations.
What does SPV stand for?
SPV stands for Solar Photo-Voltaic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPV
We have 112 other meanings of SPV in our Acronym Attic
- Sapeur-Pompier Volontaire (French: Volunteer Firefighter)
- Scald Protection Valve (Speakman Company)
- Schweizerischer Podologenverband
- Self Piloted Vehicle
- Semantics-Preserving Variation
- Senior Vice President
- Service de La Protection des Végétaux (French: Plant Protection Service)
- Service de Préparation à la Vie (French: Preparation for Life Service; Canada)
- Single Point Vulnerability (nuclear safety; various organizations)
- Société Pédagogique Vaudoise (French: Vaudoise Educational Society; Switzerland; est. 1856)
- Son Photo Vidéo (French: Sound, Picture, Video; Orange smartphone)
- Sound Pictures Video (Orange Smartphone)
- South Polar Vortex
- Space Position Value
- Spatial Performance Visualization (wireless networking)
- Special Purpose Vehicle
- Special Purpose Vehicle (financial)
- Special Purpose Venture (investment)
- Special Purpose Visa
- Specialist, Transport Airman (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shinde said that there is a need for a greater focus on research and development in the field of solar photo-voltaic.
Solar photo-voltaic panels are good value - they produce a useful amount of electricity, and there are good returns on the feed-in tariffs, providing they are fitted by MCS approved fitters.
His latest renewable energy system is a solar photo-voltaic array.
In June, a solar photo-voltaic power plant was installed at Jhamtse Gatsal; the children and staff also received five solar LED lanterns.
At my own cost I also installed Solar Photo-voltaic panels to cut down on fuel bills.
The project's 104-kilowatt solar photo-voltaic system, which will cover 8,000 square feet, will produce about 112,000 kilowatt hours a year.
Recent infrastructure investments include an operating wind-powered electricity generation business in France in partnership with Sorgenia, a leading Italian operator; an operating solar generation business in partnership with T-Solar, one of the top solar developers and operators globally and SunTap, a partnership with Google and Recurrent Energy that manages a global portfolio of solar photo-voltaic facilities.