Goswami is a professor of mechanical engineering and the Director of the Solar Energy and Energy Conversion Laboratory.
What does SEECL stand for?
SEECL stands for Solar Energy and Energy Conversion Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supported Employment Enterprise Corporation
- Sustainable Energy Europe Campaign (est. 2005; EU)
- Synthesis Engineering Education Coalition
- Single Event Effect Criticality Analysis (system engineering and testing)
- South East Enterprise Centres Association (Ireland)
- South East European Contemporary Art Network (Strasbourg, France)
- South East Europe Common Assessment Paper
- Special Education Early Childhood Administrators Project (California Department of Education)
- South East England Cultural Consortium
- South East European Conference on Computational Mechanics
- Software Engineering Education Community
- Southern Electrical Equipment Company, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Standard Electric & Engineering Company
- South East European Cooperation Process
- South East European Child Rights Action Network
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Schlumberger Excellence in Educational Development (school association)
- School for Educational Evolution and Development (Washington, DC, USA)
- Scottish Executive Education Department
- Self-Electro-optical Effect Device