Energy departments like the US Department of Energy have initiated programs like the Solar Energy Technology program to decrease the dependance on hydrocarbon fuels.
What does SETP stand for?
SETP stands for Solar Energy Technology Program (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SETP
We have 13 other meanings of SETP in our Acronym Attic
- South East Trawl Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Software Engineering for Tailor-Made Data Management (Workshop)
- South East Texas Management Network (Texas)
- Scottish Environmental Technology Network (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics Network (UK)
- South East Toronto Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- International Sediment Exchange for Tests on Organic Contaminants
- Secure Electronic Transactions Protocol
- Society of Experimental Test Pilots
- Software Engineering Theory and Practice (International Conference)
- Special Education Technology Practice (publication; Whietfish Bay, WI)
- Stream Environment Transport Protocol
- Southeast Europe Trade Preference Act of 1999 (US Department of State)
- Set Quote (AutoLISP)
- Search for Extra-Terrestrial Religion
- Single Entry Time Reporting
- Systems Engineering Technical Review
- Service d'Etudes Techniques des Routes et Autoroutes (French)
- Southeastern Enduro and Trail Riders Association (USA)
- Safety of Enclosures for Toxics using Recirculating Air Filtration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy's Solar Energy Technology Program (SETP)
Department of Energy's Solar Energy Technology Program.