Mark Durrenberger of Hudson, founder and president of New England Clean Energy, a solar installation company in Hudson, has been appointed to the board of the Solar Energy Business Association of New England.
What does SEBANE stand for?
SEBANE stands for Solar Energy Business Association of New England (Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Special Event Business Advisors
- Standards Employees Benefit Association
- Sussex Education Business Alliance (United Kingdom)
- Synthetic Environment Based Acquisition
- School Employees Benefits Advisory Council (Fairfax, VA)
- Small Environmental Business Action Coalition (Washington, DC)
- State Employees Bargaining Agent Coalition
- System Employee Benefits Advisory Committee (Texas A&M University)
- Surface Energy Balance
- Surface Energy Balance Algorithm for Land
- Severn Barrage Association of Supporters (UK)
- Social Environment and Biomarkers of Aging Study (Taiwan)
- Spatially Enhanced Broadband Array Spectrograph System
- Southeastern Beefmaster Breeders Association
- Saint Edmundsbury Borough Council (UK)
- Sistema Europeo delle Banche Centrali (Italian)
- Snooker & English Billiards Club (Vienna, Austria)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (India)
- Southeast Building Conference
- Southeastern Bible College (Birmingham, Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Gromer is executive director of the Solar Energy Business Association of New England and president of Peregrine Energy Group, an energy consulting firm based in Boston.
He is also president of the Solar Energy Business Association of New England and chairman of PV Now, a nonprofit that promotes photovoltaic market development at the state level.