As solar technology improves, clunky solar panels could be replaced with a much smaller and more powerful solar antenna that could run your entire home without power outages or hefty utility bills.
What does SOLANT stand for?
SOLANT stands for Solar Antenna
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Solusek's Eye (Everquest, gaming)
- South of Latin America
- Specific Off-Label Approval (UK; pesticide regulation)
- Society of Local Authority Chief Executives (UK)
- Safety Operations, Labs and Conceptual Engineering (research)
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Cardiología Intervencionista (Spanish: International Cardiology Association)
- Spec Ops Light Assault Glove
- Advanced Solar Volumetric Air Receiver for Commercial Solar Tower Power Plants (EU)
- School of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of the Philippines)
- Stitches Of Love And Kindness
- South Atlantic Force (US Navy)
- Spatial On-Line Analytical Processing
- School Outdoor Leadership Adventure Recreation (Michigan-based, outdoor enthusiasts adventure organization)
- Sequential Oligogenic Linkage Analysis Routines
- Service Order Load And Retrieval (phone company order system)
- Site for Online Learning and Resources (NASA)
- Southern Louisiana Rocketry
- Student On-Line Access to Records
- Students On-Line Atmospheric Research
- Solar Archive Network (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenders are invited for: Advanced solar antenna for m2m service applications
Using its own solar antenna technology, the sensor nodes will have efficient communications and power-generation capabilities.