5 million, which excluded gains from the sale of a 45-percent stake in Sokhna Port Development Company.
What does SPDC stand for?
SPDC stands for Sokhna Port Development Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPDC
We have 65 other meanings of SPDC in our Acronym Attic
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank (China)
- Sow and Penk Drainage Board (UK)
- Special Programs Development Branch (US DHHS)
- Stockyard Plains Disposal Basin (Australia)
- Speed Brake (aircraft)
- Society for the Perpetuation of the Desert Bred Saluki
- Sapang Palay Development Committee (Philippines)
- Security Post Dated Cheque (banking)
- Self-Protecting Digital Content
- Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Spare Parts Distributing Center (US Navy)
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee (UN)
- Spontaneous Parametric Down Conversion
- State Peace and Development Council (Myanmar)
- Surge Protective Devices Committee (IEEE)
- Swindon Practice Development Centre (UK)
- Stated Preference Discrete Choice Modelling (methodology)
- Signal Peptide Differential Display (brain research)
- Software Preliminary Design Document
- Special Paoli Development District (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then the Sokhna Port Development Company won the government build-operate-transfer (BOT) concession to upgrade and manage the facility.
Mobarak, as well as being an advisor to the ministers of transport in Egypt and Saudi Arabia--and a member of the advisory group for the international conference on ports and coastal engineering in developing countries--holds the post of senior advisor to the president of Egypt's Sokhna Port Development Company.
It is being developed by the Sokhna Port Development Company (SPDC), which holds a 25-year contract to build and manage the port.