Over the past three years, however, the ARS Soil and Water Management Research Unit in Kimberly has coordinated the field testing of another kind of agronomic legerdemain.
What does SWMRU stand for?
SWMRU stands for Soil and Water Management Research Unit (United States Department of Agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Storm Water Management Program
- Stormwater Monitoring Program
- Surface Water Management Plan
- System Wide Monitoring Program
- Southwest Mississippi Planning and Development District
- Single Writer Multiple Reader
- Solid Waste Management Regulation (various locations)
- South West Metropolitan Railway (Australia)
- Soil-Water Management Research Group
- Southwest Missouri Rental Housing Association
- Safe Work Method Statement
- Satellite Weather Modification System
- Scientific Workflow Management System
- Site Work Management System
- Solid Waste Management System
- Southwest Middle School (Orlando, FL)
- SYSCO Warehouse Management System
- Sir William Mulock Secondary School (Canada)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team (freelance website monitors)
- Solid Waste Management Tax (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mayland, with the ARS Soil and Water Management Research Unit in Kimberly, helped Rumbaugh with the grazing trials.