[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Field capacity and wilting points are relatively static in nature and denote only the end points of the soil water characteristic curve over the range of which soil water is available to plants.
What does SWCC stand for?
SWCC stands for Soil Water Characteristic Curve (hydrology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWCC
We have 86 other meanings of SWCC in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Chinese Baptist Church (Houston, TX, USA)
- Southwest Center for Biological Diversity (Tucson, AZ)
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
- Scottsdale Window Cleaning Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Second World Climate Conference
- Sheung Wan Civic Centre (Hong Kong)
- Signal Warfare Control Center
- Small Wind Certification Corporation
- Social Work Constituency Council
- Soil and Water Conservation Committee (various locations)
- South Wales Caving Club (UK)
- Southwest Coordination Center (Albuquerque, NM)
- Southwest Counseling Center, Inc. (Las Cruces, NM)
- Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman
- Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (US Navy)
- StorageWorks Command Console (HP storage software)
- Solano Winds Community Concert Band (Fairfield, CA)
- South Western Counties Cat Club (England, UK)
- Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Southwest Washington Child Care Consortium (Vancouver, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2003), but most have concentrated on the prediction of the soil water characteristic curve and the saturated hydraulic conductivity for rigid (non-swelling) soils.
Goodness-of-fit for both the soil water characteristic curve and the shrink swell relationships was defined in terms of the root mean square error (RMSE), which is defined as: (3) [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] where Nd is the number of datapoints, [[?