Recommended Canadian Soil Quality Guidelines for the Protection of Environmental and Human Health.
What does SQG stand for?
SQG stands for Soil Quality Guidelines (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SQG
We have 3 other meanings of SQG in our Acronym Attic
- Shrink Quad Flat Package
- Small Quad Flat Pack (electronics)
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with heat sink
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with Heat spreader
- Square Foot/Feet
- Squirrel Fibroma Virus
- Sediment Quality Guideline
- Small Quantity Generator
- Société Québécoise de Gériatrie (French: Quebec Geriatrics Society; Canada)
- Software Quality Group (NIST)
- Southport Quilters Guild (Wisconsin)
- Software Quality Group of New England
- Scottish Qualification for Headship (education)
- Small Quantity Handler (various organizations)
- Société Québécoise d'Hypnose (French: Quebec Hypnosis Society; Canada)
- Square Head
- Sun Quality Health (Cambodia)
- Saskatchewan Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Swedish Quarter Horse Association
- Stock Quality Health Check (library evaluation tool; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCME's Soil Quality Guidelines Task Group is leading the review.
The soil results were also compared with typical background urban concentrations in Canada and the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME 1997) soil quality guidelines for arsenic (12 ppm), lead (140 ppm), and PAHs.