2]O emissions more rapidly reduced in coarser textured sandy loam than in finer textured silt loam when increasing soil moisture tension in intact soil cores of four Japanese upland soils.
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for Soil Moisture Tension
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- Sismique Multi-Trace (French: Seismic Multi-Trace)
- Small Mini-Tower (computer hardware)
- Smart Manufacturing Technology (est. 2002; UK)
- Smart Modular Technology (California)
- Société de Maintenance Thermique (French: Thermal Maintenance Company)
- Société de Marquage Technique (French: Marking Technology Company)
- Société des Mines de la Tontouta (French: Tontouta Mining Company; La Tontouta, New Caledonia)
- Société Mathématique de Tunisie (French: Tunisian Mathematical Society)
- Society for Music Theory
- Software Metrics Tracking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sudduth and Hummel (1993) in a laboratory study showed NIR measurements on a wide range of soil moisture tensions.