The lingering debate over the definition of 'waste' coupled with the present impasse concerning soil guideline values (SGV's), are just two of many frustrating issues that prevent us from making meaningful progress.
What does SGV stand for?
SGV stands for Soil Guideline Values
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGV
We have 28 other meanings of SGV in our Acronym Attic
- Standing Group on Undergraduate Medical and Dental Education and Research (UK; Cardiff University; Dental Postgraduate Department organization)
- Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study (University of Michigan)
- Simultaneous Graduate/Undergraduate Study
- Synth Guitar Unit Selector
- San Gabriel Unified School District (California)
- Schlaf Gut Und Traeum Was Schoenes (German acronym; blogging)
- San Gabriel Valley (California)
- Schiffahrtsgesellschaft des Vierwaldstättersees (boating company, Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Vakuum-Physik und -Technik
- Self Guided Vehicle
- Stop Gang Violence (California)
- Sycip, Gorres, Velayo & Co (CPAs)
- Salivary Gland Virus Taken 1 Week After Infection
- Salivary Gland Virus Taken 3 weeks After Infection
- Saint Gobain Véhicules Anciens (French: Saint Gobain Vintage Vehicles)
- San Gabriel Valley Academy (Los Angeles, CA)
- San Gabriel Valley Area (California)
- San Gorgonio Volunteer Association (Mentone, CA USA)
- Saint Georges Volley Ball (France)
- San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, recently a contaminated land use model, the Contaminated Land Environmental Assessment Model (CLEA), was published by Defra and the Environment Agency to establish Soil Guideline Values (SGVs) for proposed land use, under Part II of the Environmental Protection Act.