Response of low-rise buildings under seismic ground excitation incorporating soil-structure interaction, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 24(12): 893-914.
What does SDEE stand for?
SDEE stands for Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDEE
- Saunier Duval Eau Chaude Chauffage (French water heater manufacturer)
- Service de Documentation Extérieure et de Contre-Espionage (French)
- Singly and Doubly Excited Configuration Interaction
- Société de Développement Economique de Drummondville (French: Drummondville Economic Development Authority; Quebec, Canada)
- Student Data Element Dictionary (various universities)
- Student Doctors for Ethnic Diversity
- Substance Dependence Predating the Eating Disorder
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association (Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Security Device Event Exchange
- Self-Determination and Enjoyment Enhancement (mental health model)
- Subdiretoria De Encargos Especiais (Portuguese: Special Charges Subdirectorate; Brazil)
- San Diego Environmental Foundation (California)
- San Dimas Experimental Forest (USDA; California)
- Scottish Disability Equality Forum (UK)
- Scottish Drug Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Skin Disease Education Foundation
- Standard Data Exchange Format
- Service Delivery Engineering Group
- Sustainable Development Experts Group
- Swamp Dogg Entertainment Group (Canoga Park, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Site Effects and Soil-Structure Interaction in the Valley of Mexico, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 17: 29-39.
Journal of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 23 (7), 571- 584.