Arsenic levels were greater than 40 times the Region 6 EPA soil cleanup level for residential areas.
What does SCL stand for?
SCL stands for Soil Cleanup Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCL
We have 413 other meanings of SCL in our Acronym Attic
- Smiles Change Lives (Kansas City, MO)
- Snake Creek Lasers, LLC (Hallstead, PA)
- SOAP Contract Language (Microsoft)
- Society for Caribbean Linguistics (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Society for Computers & Law (UK)
- Society of Construction Law
- Sodium Chemistry Loop
- Soft Competitive Learning (network)
- Soft Contact Lens
- Software Control Language
- Somatic Cell Logarithmic (Transformation)
- Source Code Library (computing)
- Source Code Location
- Source Coupled Logic
- Southeastern Composers' League
- Southern California Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Space Charge Limited
- Space Component Lifetime
- Spacecraft Control Language
- Spam Confidence Level (Microsoft Exchange/Outlook)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Agency Touts Children's Health Month, Then Defends Polluted Soil The United Steelworkers of America (USWA) announced today that they have uncovered an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) document which concludes that the El Paso soil cleanup level EPA recently proposed will not protect children from lead poisoning.
The information contradicts EPA's recent public claims that increasing the state's soil cleanup level of lead will be protective of El Paso children's health.