Guidance for the Verification and Validation of Neural Networks is a supplement to the IEEE Standard for Software Verification and Validation, IEEE Std 1012-1998.
What does SVV stand for?
SVV stands for Software Verification and Validation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SVV
We have 32 other meanings of SVV in our Acronym Attic
- Subsidie Voorkoming Uitval Onderwijspersoneel (Dutch: Loss Prevention Grant Education Staff)
- Saddleback Valley Unified School District
- Silver Valley Unified School District (California)
- Sonoma Valley Unified School District (Sonoma, CA)
- Schweizerischer Verband für Umwelt Technik (German: Swiss Association for Environmental Technology)
- Sanyo Video Vertrieb (German: Sanyo Video Distribution)
- Schiedamse Voetbal Vereniging (Dutch football club)
- Schweizerische Versicherungsverband (German: Swiss Insurance Association)
- Selbst-Verletzendes Verhalten (German: self destructive behavior)
- Si Vales Valeo (Latin greeting: If You Are Well, I Am Well)
- Stroke Volume Variation (medicine)
- Sub-Vector Value
- Subjective Visual Vertical
- Symposium on Volume Visualization
- System Virginity Verifier (Joanna Rutkowska)
- Silicon Valley Visual Arts (California)
- Southampton Village Volunteer Ambulance (Southampton, NY)
- Susquehanna Valley Visitors Bureau
- Strathmore Vintage Vehicle Club (UK)
- St. Vrain Valley Career Development Center (Longmont, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ProDesign's CHIPit ASIC Prototyping line provides an integrated set of tools with debug capabilities that provide a dual solution for hardware and software verification and validation throughout the product life cycle.
About CHIPit hardware-assisted verification platforms The CHIPit line provides an integrated set of tools with debug capabilities that provide a dual solution for hardware and software verification and validation throughout the project life cycle.