Existing users can upgrade to SMS4 r3 through IndigoVision's Software Upgrade Program (SUP).
What does SWUP stand for?
SWUP stands for Software Upgrade Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SWUP
- Southwest University of China
- Southern Water Use Caution Area (Florida)
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (Chengdu, China)
- Stellenbosch Wireless User Group (internet technology; Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Semantic Web User Interaction
- Southwest Ultraviolet Imaging System
- Standing Wave Ultrasonic Motors
- Southwest University for Nationalities (Chengdu City, Sichuan, China)
- Software Update Over the Air
- Seebauer, Wefers und Partner (German landscape architecture firm)
- Southwest University of Politics and Law
- Storm Water/Urban Runoff Pollution
- Sustainable Water: Uncertainty, Risk and Vulnerability in Europe (UK)
- Software Update Subsystem
- Shell Weight per Unit Surface Area
- Southwest University of Science and Technology (China)
- Southwest Region University Transportation Center
- Southwest Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute
- Schuetz-Werke-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix)
- Sisters With Voices (R&B Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, our software upgrade program is ongoing as new technologies are constantly being developed in Tops' three R&D locations.
Standard Edition versions can be purchased and upgraded to Enterprise Edition via an economical software upgrade program.
users and a new CreativeWare software upgrade program for NOMAD users.
Presently, Keystone is making internal software changes for the new DASR software upgrade program with these utilities.
Said Angie Smith, Lockheed Martin's manager of product support: "This approach has greatly reduced the cost of the software upgrade program and minimized disruption to airline operations.
Also available are hardware and software upgrade programs and technical tips, located on the RDI home page (www.
The M3/M3+ software upgrade program will affect the Modular Mission Computer (MMC) and two other core avionics processors.