SolidWorks Reseller Expands High-Tech Software Training Center - Hosts Brooklyn Park Open House MINNEAPOLIS, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Symmetry Solutions Inc.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Software Training Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Telecommunications Consultants
- Society of Toxicology of Canada
- Socio-Technical Congruence
- Soft Tissue Calcification (pathological condition)
- Softail Custom (Harley-Davidson model)
- Software Technology Center
- Software Technology Conference
- Software Technology for Computers
- Software Testing Conference (international conference)
- Software Trace Cache (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primarily used as a software training center for new clients, the augmented office space enables PeopleSoft to further take advantage of Glenpointe's mixed-use advantages.
He also worked for Integrasource Corporation as a sales development manager; Software Spectrum as a senior sales consultant and operations manager; Catapult Software Training Center as a senior network manager; and Vought Aerospace as a quality engineer.
Napotnik was also Executive Vice President of Sales at Vircom Technologies Group and District Manager for Catapult Software Training Centers (an IBM company).
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 21, 1999-- ATL Partners with VERITAS Software to Provide Comprehensive Solutions-Oriented Training Environments ATL Products, a leading supplier of intelligent DLTtape(TM) libraries for networked computers, Wednesday announced that it has partnered with VERITAS(R) Software (Nasdaq:VRTS), the industry's leading enterprise-class application storage management software provider, to provide up to 64 of its high-performance PowerStor L500 DLTtape libraries for placement within VERITAS Software Training Centers worldwide.
Meurell joins Megatest from Catapult Software Training Centers, an IBM company for which he served as general manager in the New York Metropolitan region since 1993.