Flashline possesses the vision and understanding that successful software reuse programs draw from a variety of disciplines such as management science, software engineering, and organizational and human behavior," comments Lim.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Software Reuse Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Rotating Propeller
- Sleep-Related Problem
- Social Responsibility Policy (various organizations)
- Socially Responsible Procurement
- Society for Radiological Protection (UK)
- Society for Research in Psychopathology (est. 1985; Ithaca, NY)
- Society of Recorder Players (UK)
- Socijalisticka Radnicka Partija Hrvatske (Socialist Workers Party of Croatia)
- Software Rapid Prototypes
- Software Restriction Policy (Microsoft)
- Soldier Readiness Processing
- Soldier Readiness Program
- Space Radiation Project (NASA)
- Space Station Review Panel (NASA)
- Spares and Repair Parts
- Spatial Reuse Protocol (Cisco)
- Special Recreation Permit (Bureau of Land Management; US DOI)
- Special Repair Procedure
- Special Review Procedure (environment)
- Spill Response Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH -- LogicLibrary(R), the leader in design-time SOA governance, today announced the availability of an independent case study conducted by Nucleus Research that details how one customer realized an impressive 264% ROI in less than six months using Logidex as the foundation for its software reuse program.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000417/RWAVLOGO ) Rogue Wave Education Services provides customers with consulting and education designed to teach developers how to optimize their use of Rogue Wave products, increase application performance and establish software reuse programs.