It is an open, automated software quality management system that provides a powerful framework to integrate, manage, and automate any and all life cycle development tools.
What does SQMS stand for?
SQMS stands for Software Quality Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SQMS
We have 6 other meanings of SQMS in our Acronym Attic
- Square Mile
- Structured Quality Management Method
- Stormwater Quality Management Plan (environmental regulation)
- Silver Queen Mine Regulators (California)
- Symmetric Quasi-Minimal Residual (algorithm)
- Safety and Quality Management System (various organizations)
- Scottish Quality Management System
- Service Quality Management Systems
- SMaRT Quality Management System
- Smile Queueing Management System (Beowulf clusters)
- Squadron Quartermaster Sergeant (UK military)
- Strategic Quality Management System
- Summit Questa Montessori School (Davie, FL)
- Supplier Quality Management System
- Strategic Quality Management Team
- Squash Mosaic Virus
- School Quota Number (military)
- Sequoyah Nuclear Plant (Tennessee)
- Sine Qua Non
- Société Québécoise de Néphrologie (French: Quebec Nephrology Society; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
today introduced QC/Advantage, the first open, lifecycle software quality management system to automate software testing and test management for complex distributed, multi-tier client/server and Intranet applications.
The TickIT Guide defines standards for Software Quality Management System Construction and Certification, using the ISO9001/EN29001/BS5750 Part I standards.