The courses are appropriate for all experience levels, from entry-level professionals looking to begin a career in software quality assurance testing, to senior managers with years of experience.
What does SQAT stand for?
SQAT stands for Software Quality Assurance Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SQAT
We have 2 other meanings of SQAT in our Acronym Attic
- Supplementary Quality Assurance Provisions
- Safety Quality Assurance Representative
- Sludge Quality Assurance Regulations (New Jersey)
- Software Quality Assurance Record
- Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements
- Safety and Quality Assessment System
- Safety, Quality Assurance, and Security
- Software Quality Assurance Subcommittee (est. 1998; US Department of Energy)
- Senior Quality Assurance Systems Analyst
- Ship's Qualification Assistance Team
- Standards and Quality Association of Thailand
- Sleep Questionnaire and Assessment of Wakefulness
- Science Quiz Bowl
- Social Questions Bulletin (newsletter; Methodist Federation for Social Action)
- Special Quality Beef (USDA)
- SQL (Structured Query Language) Query Builder (software)
- Saint Quentin Basketball (France)
- Société Québécoise de Biochimie Clinique
- Small Quantity Burner Exemption
- Serial Quasi-Band Limited Minimum Shift Key
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIG distributes gaming equipment and supplies across the US and provides software quality assurance testing, pre-compliance testing, technology advisement, and electronics design.
This year, we have also provided SilkCentral Test Manager to help facilitate Security Innovation's annual Security Testing Challenge; together, SI and Segue will highlight how security testing can be managed as part of an overall software quality assurance testing initiative.