Who: AgilePaloozas are ideal for team members of a practicing agile team or those considering a move to agile, including software project managers, program managers, PMO, developers, testers, business analysts, directors of development, IT, technology vice presidents, and CIOs.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Software Project Manager (GDSSII)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Sock Puppet Mafia (band)
- Software Performance Monitor
- Software Portfolio Management
- Software Process Management
- Software Process Measurement
- Software Process Model
- Software Program Manager
- Software Programmer's Manual
- Software Project Management
- Solar Power Module
- Solar Proton Monitor
- Solid Particulate Matter
- Solution Project Management Ltd. (UK)
- Somali Patriotic Movement (political party)
- South Park Mexican (rapper)
- South Porstmouth (Amtrak station code; South Portsmouth, KY)
- Southern Praying Mantis (Chinese martial art)
- Spare Parts Management (various companies)
- Special Program Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of software engineer Priyanka Sachar, it helped her make the leap of faith from being a software project manager trapped in a 9 am-to-9 pm routine to being a full-time photographer.
99), a powerful survey of software project managers introducing an innovative design model to help evaluate decisions.
Agreement negotiations and contracting actions are performed by IT acquisition and contracting professionals within participating DoD services and agencies as software project managers (SPM).
I also have a three-year-old son Lewis and my husband John, a software project manager, had to come home from work a few times because I thought I was going into labour.
Brendan MacLean, Software Project Manager for Skyline at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Department of Genome Sciences, said: "The Bruker team has been great to work with.
With a less direct approach at work, they consider technology a tool to solve problems, but not the key to everything (think: software project manager, healthcare).
Umbrella Program software project managers (SPM) also represent the Navy in joint source contracts and source selection.