SPLC 2011 Software Product Line Conference (15th: 2011: Munich, Germany) Ed.
What does SPLC stand for?
SPLC stands for Software Product Line Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPLC
We have 32 other meanings of SPLC in our Acronym Attic
- Substantive Patent Law Treaty (also seen as SPLT)
- Split Anterior Tibialis Tendon Transfer
- Symptoms, Previous falls, Location, Activity, Time, and Trauma (medical summary history of falling)
- South Platte Learning and Teaching
- Starlight Productions / LA Underground
- Simulating Pursed Lips Breathing (respiratory rehabilitation)
- Sound Pressure Level (B-weighted)
- Saver Plus Lighting Corporation
- Scalable Parallel Libraries Conference
- Security Privacy and Legacy Committee
- South Perth Learning Centre (South Perth, Australia)
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- St Peters Lutheran College (Queensland, Australia)
- Stahl, Pequignot, Lorenz, Calame (Swiss law firm)
- Standard Point Location Code
- Student Press Law Center (nonprofit organization dedicated to providing legal help and information to the student media and journalism educators)
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Georgia Virus
- Sweet Potato Leaf Curl Virus
- Salado Public Library District (Salado, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute (SEI) will host the 13th Annual International Software Product Line Conference (SPLC 2009) on August 24-28, 2009 in San Francisco, California.
He played an instrumental role in establishing the PLE community's premiere event, the International Software Product Line Conference (SPLC), as program co-chair for the first SPLC and a founding member of its steering committee.
AUSTIN, Texas -- BigLever Announces Development Tool Breakthrough at the 9th International Software Product Line Conference (SPLC 2005) BigLever Software(TM), a leading provider of software product line development tools and services, is delivering new capabilities that help align product marketing with software development to streamline the creation and evolution of products within a product line.