Roland Cole, executive director of the Software Patent Institute, was reported as saying, "It's like losing the table of contents to your hard drive.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Software Patent Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Socialist Party of Ireland (political party)
- Società Psicoanalitica Italiana
- Société de Peinture Industrielle (French: Industrial Painting Company)
- Society for Philosophical Inquiry
- Society of Practitioners of Insolvency (UK)
- Society of Professional Investigators
- Society of the Plastics Industry
- Softpro India (Computer Technologies Pvt Ltd)
- Software in the Public Interest, Inc
- Software Paradigms Infotech, Pvt. Ltd. (various locations)
- Software Piracy Intervention
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Process Innovations
- Software Property Inventory (USACE)
- Software, Platform, Infrastructure (cloud computing)
- Solar Power, Inc. (Rosewall, CA)
- Solder Paste Inspection (circuit boards)
- Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Source Potential Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
by Roland Cole, director of the Software Patent Institute, is available from Discovery Institute.
LeFaivre has also been a member of several professional organizations including the Board of Directors of the Information Technology Industry Council and the Executive Committee of the Software Patent Institute.