Some of the technical topics include: a geometric method for the path generation of a robot, design and implementation of accommodation management information system based on SQL, privacy-preserving skyline queries in LBS, software fault injection technology based on distributed system, and intelligent decision support system for bridge monitoring.
What does SFI stand for?
SFI stands for Software Fault Injection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFI
We have 250 other meanings of SFI in our Acronym Attic
- Single Float Image (Colorado State University)
- Single Frequency Interface
- Six Figure Income
- Skipsteknisk Forskningsinstitutt (Ship Research Institute of Norway)
- Slovenski Forum Inovacij (Slovenian: Slovenian Innovation Forum)
- Small Farm Institute (Maryland and Virginia)
- Small Financial Institution
- Société Française d'Immunologie
- Société Française d'Ingénierie (French: French Society of Engineering)
- Society for Immunology (various locations)
- Software Freedom International (Hudson, NH)
- Software-Based Fault Isolation
- Solar Flux Index (value based on sunspots to measure radio propagation)
- Solid Fat Index
- Sony Finance International (Japan)
- Sound Families Initiative (Seattle, WA)
- Special Flight Instrumentation
- Special Function Indicator (SABRS)
- Special Funding Initiative (various organizations)
- Specialist Fault Investigation (department at British Telecom for investigating faults)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the world's singular authority on software security, McGraw is co- author of Exploiting Software, Building Secure Software, Securing Java (Wiley, 1999), Software Fault Injection (Wiley, 1998), and Java Security (Wiley, 1996).
McGraw is the co-author of several books including Java Security, Securing Java, Software Fault Injection, Building Secure Software, and Exploiting Software.