What does SEPCASE stand for?
SEPCASE stands for Software Engineering for Pervasive Computing Applications, Systems and Environments (International Workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scalable Electric Power Base Unit
- Software Engineering Process Control
- Sony Electronic Publishing Company
- South East Panhellenic Conference
- Southeast Produce Council (Riverview, FL)
- Space Exploration Program Council
- State Emergency Planning Committee
- Student Educational Policy Committee
- Septon Company of America, Inc. (Pasadena, TX)
- Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Association
- Separation Center (US Navy)
- Sacramento Ethanol and Power Cogeneration Project
- Savannah Electric and Power Company
- Sealing Equipment Products Company, Inc.
- Shell Exploration and Production Co.
- Solar Electric Power Company (Stuart, FL)
- Southeastern Environmental Products, Inc (Madison, Mississippi)
- Southwestern Energy Production Company (Arkansas)
- Separation of School & State Conference
- Systems Engineering Process Consulting (Florida)