16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Medium Extended Air Defense System (MEADS) program has successfully completed a Battle Management Command, Control, Communications and Computers and Intelligence (BMC4I) software design review in Huntsville, Ala.
What does SDR stand for?
SDR stands for Software Design Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDR
We have 325 other meanings of SDR in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Data Reproducer
- Signal-to-Distortion Ratio
- Single Data Rate (semiconductors/memory/RAM)
- Single Design Review
- Single Donation Record (records kept with each volunteer blood donation)
- Slam Dunk Records (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Small Development Requirement
- Société de Développement Régional (French: regional development company)
- Software Deficiency Report
- Software Defined Radio (interoperable cellular technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET's most outspoken advocates, described the software design review as "a lively event.
Most recently, IDS successfully completed the software design review of the ship's Total Ship Computing Environment and the Software Systems Safety Technical Review Panel.