The resource management software automatically creates and maintains a real-time log of changes to thousands of hardware and software configuration items including application components, configuration files, deployed applications, file systems, installed applications, IP addresses, memory and patches.
What does SWCI stand for?
SWCI stands for Software Configuration Item
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWCI
We have 2 other meanings of SWCI in our Acronym Attic
- School of White Crystal Healing
- Sentara Williamsburg Community Hospital (Williamsburg, VA)
- Small World Coffee Hour (University of Minnesota)
- Somerset West Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Semi-Wadcutter Hollow Point (ammunition)
- Saffron Walden County High School (UK)
- Sir Winston Churchill High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- South Wood County Humane Society (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Center
- Silver Wing Club Italia (Italian motorcycle club)
- Star Wars Community in-Character (online gaming)
- SouthWest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf (Texas)
- Southwestern Center for Independent Living (Minnesota)
- South West Cancer Intelligence Service (UK)
- Student and Worker Coalition for Justice (California)
- Small World Christian Kindergarten (Hong Kong)
- Svenska Welsh Corgi Klubben (Sweden)
- Scottish Wildlife and Countryside Link (now Scottish Environment Link; UK)
- South West Coach Lines
- Southern Worcester County League (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We call these configuration items/computer software configuration items (CIs/CSCIs).
Once ReQuire has identified and extracted the requirements, it breaks them into specific, readily traceable requirements that can then be allocated to a variety of program-defined structures such as proposals, program organizations, work-breakdown structures, and hardware or software configuration items.