Complies with standards from the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), including: Device Management (DM), Firmware Update Management Object (FUMO) and Software Component Management Object (SCOMO).
What does SCOMO stand for?
SCOMO stands for Software Component Management Object (Open Mobile Alliance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCOMO in our Acronym Attic
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (education)
- Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N' Roses song)
- System Center Operations Manager (Microsoft)
- Scientific Computing and Optimization in Multidisciplinary Applications (Finland)
- Shipping Control Office, Marianas (US Navy)
- Scientific Computer Operations, Maintenance And Communications
- South Central Ohio Minority Business Council
- Standing Committee on Medical Education (IFMSA)
- Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipment and Technologies (import export regulations)
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- Secure Communications Processor
- South Carolina Osteopathic Medical Society
- Suffolk Computer Services (UK)
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- Samaritan College of Nursing (Grand Canyon University; Phoenix, AZ)
- Scheme Contracted-Out Number (UK)
- Serial Port Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller)
- Server CONsolidation
- Sporting Clubs of Niagara (Canada)
- Student Consultant (University of New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
InnoPath Software, the leader in Mobile Device Management (MDM), today announced support for the newly ratified OMA-DM Software Component Management Object (SCOMO) Candidate Enabler.