2 of the Software Communications Architecture of the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS SCA).
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Software Communications Architecture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Société Canadienne d'Agronomie (Canadian Society of Agronomy)
- Société du Crédit Agricole du Canada (farm credit corporation)
- Societe en Commandite par Actions
- Society for California Archaeology
- Society for Commercial Archeology
- Society for Creative Acronyms
- Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Society of Commercial Arboriculture
- Society of Core Analysts
- Software Configuration Architecture
- Software Configuration Audit
- Software Control Architecture (computer science)
- Software Corporation of America, Inc.
- Soil Conservation Authority
- Solar Cell Array
- Solar Collector Assembly
- Soliton Cellular Automata
- Sony Corporation of America
- South Carolina Aquarium (Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the Modular Software Radio Consortium (MSRC), he worked on the initial version of the Software Communications Architecture (SCA).
the technology leader in device software optimization (DSO) and real-time operating systems (RTOS) today announced the availability of the smallest and fastest complete Software Communications Architecture (SCA) compliant Software Defined Radio (SDR) Operating Environment (OE) running on the most secure, reliable high performance Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), INTEGRITY[TM].
His responsibilities included: development and acquisition of a new family of SDRs for joint use throughout the armed services with the goal of replacing 750,000 radios in the 2Mhz to 2GHz radio spectrum; coordinating the development of the radio Software Communications Architecture (SCA) into commercial and international standards; the development of JTRS radio families to serve domestic and international uses as well as encouraging their commercial use; overseeing five Service cluster acquisition programs valued at over $9 Billion.
Software development tools include Spectrum's quicComm(TM) hardware abstraction layer to facilitate algorithm partitioning and programming and a Software Communications Architecture (SCA) Core Framework to enable the set up and teardown of waveforms under the Joint Tactical Radio Systems Program.
This fully integrated, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software defined radio (SDR) platform is designed to reduce the effort and schedule required for the development of both Software Communications Architecture (SCA) and non-SCA-enabled military communications programs in North America and abroad.
INTEGRITY provides a royalty-free RTOS supporting the POSIX system interfaces that are critical components in many SDR implementations and are required by the Software Communications Architecture (SCA).
Zeligsoft Code Generator (an add-in to CE) enables industrial strength Software Communications Architecture (SCA) component code generation.