Error Prevention Tool Now Includes RuleWizard Feature, Allowing Developers To Automatically Customize and Implement Software Coding Standards MONROVIA, Calif.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Software Coding Standard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Société Canadienne du Sang (French: Canadian Blood Services)
- Société Canadienne du SIDA (Canadian AIDS Society)
- Société Canadienne du Sommeil (Canadian Sleep Society)
- Société Commerciales de Services
- Society for Cinema Studies (est. 1959; University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK)
- Society for Computer Simulation
- Society of Civil Servants (UK)
- Society of Cosmetic Scientists
- Sodexho Campus Services (various locations)
- Software and Computing Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software coding standards that ensure a database is compatible with popular platforms such as Windows NT and with the applications, or modules, that will run on it.
The certification was simplified by the use of the qualified GNATcheck tool to verify conformance to the software coding standard required by the ARBS project.