Now customers can realize even greater value from the automated software change and configuration management capabilities that Novadigm pioneered over the years," said Todd DeLaughter, vice president and general manager, Management Software Organization, HP.
What does SCCM stand for?
SCCM stands for Software Change and Configuration Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCCM
We have 40 other meanings of SCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Statewide Community and Court Liaison Service (Australia)
- State College Community Land Trust (State College, PA)
- Story County Community Land Trust (Iowa)
- Sacra Caesarea Catholica Majestas (Italian: Sacred Caesarean Catholic Majesty; codices and manuscripts)
- Second Command Code Modifier (Nortel)
- Security Control Compliance Matrix
- Self Checking Computer Module
- Senior Cabin Crew Member (airline industy)
- Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (Topical group of the American Physical Society)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Software Configuration and Change Management
- Source Code Configuration Management (computing)
- South Carolina Columbia Mission
- Specialist, Canadian College of Microbiologists (Canada)
- Standard Cubic Centimeters per Minute
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials (American Petroleum Institute)
- Summary of Cost Center Man-Hours
- System Center Configuration Manager (Microsoft)
- System COMSEC Control Messages
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DOORS/SYNERGY integration brings together the world's leading requirements management tool and the best-in-class software change and configuration management solution.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 1995--Continuus Software Corporation, a leading provider of software change and configuration management solutions, announced today plans to deliver a new release of Continuus/CM and Continuus/PT which supports both Windows and UNIX platforms, as well as offers enhanced functionality for remote software development.