At the SEI, Humphrey established the Software Process Program and led development of the Software Capability Maturity Model, and introduced the Software Process Assessment and Software Capability Evaluation methods.
What does SW-CMM stand for?
SW-CMM stands for Software Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Synchronization Word
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
- Software Capability Maturity Model
- Switch Control
- Scattered Wave X(Alpha)
- Backward Surface Wave
- Sliding Window Asynchronous Orthogonal Decision-Feedback Detection
- Stop and Wait Automatic Repeat Request
- Saffron Walden Baptist Church (UK)
- Satellite Wideband Code and Time-Division Multiple Access
- Sliding-Window Decision Feedback Differential Modulation
- Social Worker in Gerontology
- Scalar-Wave Inverse Source Problem
- Sliding Window Log-Map (Maximum A Posteriori)
- Server-Weighted Least Recently Used
- Sliding Window Maximum-Likelihood Probabilistic Data Association
- Sliding Window Maximum-Log-Map (Maximum A Posteriori)
- Sliding Window Pattern Recognition Hand-Off (algorithm)
- Single-Well Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Computer Sciences Corporation announced today that operations supporting its Zurich Financial Services account have received the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Software Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 rating.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Exigen Group, a global provider of business process optimization technology, services and outsourcing, has attained Software Capability Maturity Model Integration (SW-CMMI) Level 5 certification, the highest technology process certification available.
March 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GTECH Holdings Corporation today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, GTECH Corporation, has earned the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Software Capability Maturity Model (CMM(R)) Level 3 rating for its Warsaw Technology Center, located in Warsaw, Poland.
R) (NASDAQ:OAOT) announced today that its Application Management Services business unit, which includes over 600 IT professionals, has been assessed at Level 3 status of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Software Capability Maturity Model (SW-CMM)(R).
This latest achievement follows a long history of process improvement in Intelligence and Information Systems starting with the adoption of SEI's Software Capability Maturity Model in the early 1990s and later adoption of equivalent models for systems engineering.
The SourceForge CDP provides a complete set of materials that address the needs of a wide range of development organizations: -- New development organizations can use the SourceForge CDP as a roadmap for implementing best practices and procedures quickly for each stage of the application development lifecycle; -- Mature organizations can use the SourceForge CDP to support their software process improvement initiatives and prepare for assessments based on industry standards such as the Software Capability Maturity Model (SW-CMM); -- Organizations with more specific goals can use the SourceForge CDP as a framework that allows them to identify and focus on specific areas for improvement.
April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimos Incorporated has announced that it has earned the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Software Capability Maturity Model (SW-CMM) Level 3 rating.