RedSky's Softphone Location Determination Application (SLDA) is the first E911 application of its type to be successfully compliance-tested by Avaya for interoperability with Avaya Communication Manager 3.
What does SLDA stand for?
SLDA stands for Softphone Location Determination Application (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLDA
We have 10 other meanings of SLDA in our Acronym Attic
- Sum of Longest Diameters
- Super-Cooled Liquid Droplets
- Super-Luminescent Diode
- Supercooled Large Drops
- Supplemental Listing Document
- Surreptitious Listening Device
- System Landscape Directory (SAP)
- System Level Diagram
- System Link Designator (US DoD)
- Second Life Developer Archipelago (software)
- Soluble Leishmania Donovani Ag
- Southern Labrador Development Association (Canada)
- St. Louis Dietetic Association (professional group; Missouri)
- Subspace Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Secure Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Sarawak Land Development Board (est. 1972; Malaysia)
- Sea Lion Defense Brigade
- Serial Link Daughter Board (computing)
- Sri Lanka Development Bond
- State Land Development Bank (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
E911 and all other location-based services require the capture and management of detailed location information, and our new Softphone Location Determination Application builds on RedSky's seven years of experience in this space to specifically address the location information needs of softphone users.