It's hard for Geoff Tyson, Springfield barber and proud rider of a '94 Harley- Davidson Softail Custom motorcycle, to put his leather-gloved finger on what was the best part of the recent Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
What does FXSTC stand for?
FXSTC stands for Softail Custom (Harley-Davidson)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Foreign Exchange Subscriber
- Foundation Express Sales (certification course; Cisco)
- Fragile X Syndrome (aka Martin-Bell syndrome; genetic disorder)
- WinFax Pro Filename Extension Fax Sent
- Fuji Xerox Service Creative Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Fuji Xerox of Shanghai Limited (China)
- Foreign Exchange Station End Loop Start (Cisco)
- Fuji Xerox System Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Harley-Davidson Softail Standard motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train Model Motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce model motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Springer Softail motorcycle model
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fragile X Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome
- Foreign Exchange Trading Education (FX Trading Education Corp.)
- Foreign Exchange Trade Financial
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Reporting System
- Facsimile Transmission System
- Fedex TV
- Fuji Xerox Taiwan
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the V-twin softail custom chopper (see related story) to the Over 50 and Fabulous concho belt to the many donations of fine art, the gala promises to sparkle.
The new FXSTC Softail Custom reprises the styling cues of the classic chopper, with a 200mm rear tire, king-and-queen seat, and Bobtail rear fender.