By the end of last week it was apparent to all of us managing him that he was progressing slower than expected for a soft tissue injury said on Wednesday.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Soft Tissue Injury
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Short Term Incentive (structured or unstructured bonus payment)
- Short-Time Integration
- Side Turn Indicator (automotive side blinker)
- Signal of Technical Interest
- Simtec Triad Ionate
- Simulation Technologies, Inc.
- Singapore Regional Training Institute (IMF)
- Single Table Inheritance
- So That's It?
- Soft Tissue Infection (medicine)
- Software Technology Integration
- Software Technology, Inc.
- Software Testing Institute
- Software Thread Integration (computer programming)
- Sony, Toshiba, IBM (Cell processor alliance)
- Sous-Traitance Industrielle (French: Industrial Subcontracting)
- Space Technology Initiative
- Spacetech International (Germany)
- Special Technical Instruction (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Specialized Transportation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
A soft tissue injury to the right arm and facial bruising is diagnosed.
Instead of ordering a CT scan, she diagnosed a soft tissue injury and sent Miss Hinton home with painkillers, medication for nausea and a neck injury advice card.
Turf Club medical officer Dr Walter Halley said: "What happened to Norman is typical of a soft tissue injury.
Warmup exercises, such as stretching and light jogging, can help minimize the chance of muscle strain or other soft tissue injury during sports.
Blood levels of iron increased, which may be the result of slight bleeding from soft tissue injury due to the trauma of the long run.
Gordon, the first MD in the United States approved to treat humans with soft tissue injury and arthritis using nanosecond pulsed electromagnetic field technology, chaired the first symposium on free radical damage in sports injury presented at an annual meeting of The American College of Sports Medicine.
It is reassuring to know that it is only a soft tissue injury," he said in a statement.