6, 2002 Wirtz Bill Differs Significantly from Illinois Soft Drink Industry Fair Dealing Act Efforts by a few Illinois legislators to repeal the 1999 Illinois Soft Drink Industry Fair Dealing Act are creating a new threat to the state's independently owned soft drink bottlers.
What does SDIFDA stand for?
SDIFDA stands for Soft Drink Industry Fair Dealing Act (Illinois, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Standoff Disrupter Improvised Explosive Device
- Saving Deposit Insurance Fund (Turkey)
- Sequential Difference
- SGML Document Interchange Format
- Sony Digital Interface Format
- Sound Description Interface Format
- Standard Data Interface Format (transferring data between US Navy ships)
- Standard Document Interchange Format
- Super Delicious Ingredient Force (Taco Bell)
- Surgeons Diversified Investment Fund
- San Diego International Film Festival (California)
- San Diego Italian Film Festival (San Diego, CA)
- Starz Denver International Film Festival
- Sculptor Dwarf Irregular Galaxy (astronomy)
- Secondary diagnosis (Social Security Administration)
- Service Development and Implementation Group (UK)
- Sous-Direction de l'Information Générale (French: Sub-Directorate General Information)
- State Documents Interest Group (Documents Association of New Jersey)
- Sustainable Development in Government (UK)
- System Development and Integration Group (Harman Professional)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We hope PepsiCo shows more integrity than what was demonstrated today as we proceed in defending ourselves against its retaliatory lawsuit for backing the Illinois Soft Drink Industry Fair Dealing Act.
dismissed portions of PepsiCo's lawsuit against Marion Pepsi challenging the Illinois Soft Drink Industry Fair Dealing Act.