Those records include charts on hourly wind directions collected at the Sodium Reactor Experiment from 1952 through 1963.
What does SDE stand for?
SDE stands for Sodium Reactor Experiment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDE
We have 126 other meanings of SDE in our Acronym Attic
- Service Development Environment
- Shallow Dose Equivalent
- Shared Data Environment
- Shipment Delivery Express (Florence, Italy)
- Signal Display Editor
- Signal Distribution Equipment
- Simple Delay Equalization (Hekimian)
- Simulated During Exercise
- Sleep Deprived EEG (electroencephalography)
- Small Diesel Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest state study examines chemical contamination in the former sodium reactor experiment complex, the old conservation yard, the Building 64 Leach Field and the new conservation yard at the field lab.
Called the Sodium Reactor Experiment, the plant was featured on Edward R.
It has, however, been found at background levels in two wells drilled nearly 1,500 feet away at the Sodium Reactor Experiment site, where the largest and most famous reactor sustained a meltdown in 1959, officials said.