Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis SDS-PAGE (Polyacrylamide gels) on the Pharmacia Phast Gel Electrophoretic System was performed to investigate the result of inhibitor separations.
What does SDS-PAGE stand for?
SDS-PAGE stands for Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sybron Dental Specialties (various locations)
- Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (Australia)
- Symantec Database Security (software)
- System Delivery Specification
- System Description Section
- System Design Specification
- System Dynamics Society (mathematics)
- Systems Development & Solutions (France)
- Szociáldemokrata Unió (Latvian: Social Democratic Union)
- Standard Deviation Score for Length
- Service Discovery and Selection in SOA Ecosystems
- Supply Depot System/Integrated Logistics System
- Safe Drive Stay Alive (Uk road safety campaign)
- Samsung Data Systems America
- San Diego Sailing Academy
- San Diego Science Alliance
- San Diego Screenwriters Association
- San Diego Shoulder Arthroscopy
- San Diego Soccer Alliance
- San Diego Surfing Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
They used such techniques as sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE), western blotting techniques and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Rapid differentiation of glomerular and tubular proteinuria by sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.