Gloria Pualani, director of Socio-Economic Business Programs for Northrop Grumman's ISA sector, said Ripi "has continually improved product quality for 22 years.
What does SEBP stand for?
SEBP stands for Socio-Economic Business Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEBP
We have 5 other meanings of SEBP in our Acronym Attic
- Studiegewoontetest Einde Basis Onderwijs (Dutch: Study Habit End Test Basic Education)
- System Experts Based Organization
- Systems Engineering Behavioral Objectives
- Social and Economic Burdens of Depression
- Software Engineering Body of Knowledge
- Sequence and Batch-Oriented Language
- Swiss Export Offer Rate
- Scientific Estimate, Based On a Wild Ass Guess
- Social Economy Bridging Programme (Ireland and UK)
- Society of Evidence Based Policing (various locations)
- Specific Estrogen-Binding Protein
- Super Elastic Bubble Plastic (toy)
- Secretion Enhancer Binding Protein 1 (gene)
- Secretion Enhancer-Binding Protein 2 (gene)
- Secretion Enhancer Binding Protein 3 (gene)
- Systems Engineering for Business Process Change
- Senior Enlisted Bachelor Quarters
- Swiss Export Base Rate (Union Bank of Switzerland)
- Southern Extreme Bull Riding Association (Archdale, NC)
- System for Etterbehandling av Rapporter
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPI Aero[R]") (NYSE AMEX: CVU) today announced that on Friday, December 4th, the Corporate Socio-Economic Business Programs Office of the Northrop Grumman Corporation ("NGC") presented the Company with its "World Class Team Award" in a ceremony held in Manhattan Beach, California.
We are looking forward to expanding our partnership with Northrop Grumman's Socio-Economic Business Programs into next year and beyond," stated G.