Using the society-managed health insurance data, which is a cross-sectional time-series and covers 1670 health insurance societies for seven years (FY1995-2001), Komamura and Yamada find for the first time in Japan that half of the employer's contribution to health insurance is shifting back to the employees in the form of wage reduction.
What does SMHI stand for?
SMHI stands for Society-Managed Health Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMHI
We have 16 other meanings of SMHI in our Acronym Attic
- State Mental Health Grant
- Stone Mountain Highland Games (Georgia)
- Sad Music for Happy Humans (band)
- South Mississippi HomeCare and Hospice (now Deaconess HomeCare; Mississippi)
- State Mental Health Hospital (various states)
- Southern Maine Health and Homecare Services (Southern Maine Medical Center)
- Southern Maryland Home Health Services, Inc.
- Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance (Canada)
- School Mental Health Initiative (New Mexico)
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA)
- Sveriges Meteorologiska och Hydrologiska Institut
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance Association
- Scratching My Head in Disbelief (text messaging)
- Shaking My Head in Dispair
- Signal Mounting Hardware Kit
- Stichting Medische Hulp Kenia (Dutch: Kenya Medical Aid Foundation; Netherlands)
- Sallie Mae Home Loans
- Saskatchewan Midget Hockey League (Canada)
- Senior Mens Hockey Leagues