According to the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI), there are nearly 18,500 plastics facilities in the United States.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Society of the Plastics Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Small Parts, Inc.
- Smart Plug-Ins
- SmartPlant Instrumentation (Intools)
- Social Performance Indicators
- Socialist Party of Ireland (political party)
- Società Psicoanalitica Italiana
- Société de Peinture Industrielle (French: Industrial Painting Company)
- Society for Philosophical Inquiry
- Society of Practitioners of Insolvency (UK)
- Society of Professional Investigators
- Softpro India (Computer Technologies Pvt Ltd)
- Software in the Public Interest, Inc
- Software Paradigms Infotech, Pvt. Ltd. (various locations)
- Software Patent Institute
- Software Piracy Intervention
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Process Innovations
- Software Property Inventory (USACE)
- Software, Platform, Infrastructure (cloud computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI), Washington, D.
He served as chairman of the Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc.
Plastics Industry, formerly published by the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI) as "Facts and Figures of the U.
economy to be in excellent health and ready for continued expansion, according to the Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc.
These innovations relate to the nanocomposite market within the estimated $300 billion North American plastics industry, as reported by the Society of the Plastics Industry.
On May 1, the Society of the Plastics Industry, Washington, D.
Further information on NPE 2006: The International Plastics Showcase is available from the Society of the Plastics Industry (202) 974-5235.