Starck offers local support to customers and is pleased to exhibit at this year's Society of Vacuum Coaters TechCon 2011 Exhibition, April 19-20 in Chicago, Illinois - Booth 1214.
What does SVC stand for?
SVC stands for Society of Vacuum Coaters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVC
We have 186 other meanings of SVC in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Volunteer Corps (est. 1854; militia unit)
- Single Variable Control
- Single Voice Coil
- Skagit Valley College (Mt Vernon, Washington)
- Slow Vital Capacity (lung function test)
- Small Comercial Vehicle
- Smallwood Village Council (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Smart Virtual Circuit
- SNK Vs Capcom Chaos (video game)
- Sociedad Venezolana de Cardiología (Venezuelan Society of Cardiology)
- Soft Value Calculation
- Soft Virtual Circuit
- Softbank Venture Capital (Japan)
- Soham Village College (Soham, UK)
- South Visitors Center
- Southern Vermont College (Bennington, Vermont)
- Space Vehicle Code
- Special Verification Commission
- Speed Volume Compensation (adjustment of the audio volume according to the vehicle speed)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (vehicles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Society of Vacuum Coaters, the event is one of the largest thin film coating technology tradeshows in the United States.
has received a Mentor Award from the Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC) for his contributions to high-rate, reactive, unbalanced magnetron sputtering of hard and superhard coatings technologies.