Mazzariello has been affiliated with the Society of Cosmetic Chemists, the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, TAPPI, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, the Technical Association of the Pulp & Paper Industry, and the National Association of Chemical Distributors.
What does STLE stand for?
STLE stands for Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STLE
We have 2 other meanings of STLE in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Louis College of Pharmacy (St. Louis, Missouri; founded 1864)
- Sinaloa Tomato Leaf Curl Virus
- Society of Television Lighting and Design (UK)
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
- Soft Touch Lancet Device (diabetes research)
- Sponsored Top Level Domain
- Statistical Traffic Load Distribution (algorithm)
- Superimposed Training-Based Linear Dispersion
- Support Teacher Learning Difficulties
- Software Top-Level Design Document
- Soybean Trypsin-Like Enzyme (biochemistry)
- Short Term Load Forecasting
- Students Today, Leaders Forever
- Sterling (Pounds Sterling)
- Sugulisel Teel Levivad Haigused (sexually-transmitted diseases; Estonia)
- Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Canada)
- School Technology Leadership Initiative
- Scientific Technology and Language Institute (est. 1993; Cypress, CA)
- Short Course of Total Lymphoid Irradiation (organ transplantation)
- Single-Task Lifting Index (NIOSH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photonics Spectra, Rubber Manufacturers Association, Sensors Magazine, Society of Automotive Engineers, Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Tire and Rim Association, Tire Industry Safety Council.
A published author with expertise in fuel, filtration and additives, he is recognized as a Certified Lubrication Specialist by the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers.