8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coghlin Companies' Cogmedix is proud to announce that Scott Cook, Director of Quality and Compliance, has been named Society of Quality Assurance President.
What does SQA stand for?
SQA stands for Society of Quality Assurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SQA
We have 46 other meanings of SQA in our Acronym Attic
- Space Quest 4 (Sierra game)
- Space Quest 5 (Sierra game)
- Space Quest 6 (Sierra game)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Search Quality Associate (various companies)
- Secret Question and Answer (passwords)
- Service Quality Award
- Singapore Airlines
- Ski Québec Alpin (Canadian skiing association; est. 1967)
- Slovenian Quality Association
- Society of Quantitative Analysts (Rutledge, MO)
- Software Quality Assurance
- Speed, Quickness, Agility (various games)
- Sperm Quality Analyzer
- Squamish (Amtrak station code; Squamish, Canada)
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Status Quo Ante (Latin: The Way Things Were Before)
- Sterling Quality Achievement
- Supplier Quality Analyst
- Supplier Quality Assurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently president of the Austrian Society of Quality Assurance and Standardization.
All African-based scientists who attended and completed quality assurance training at the workshop received a one-year membership to the Society of Quality Assurance, a Texas-based professional organization.
Harrison is an active member of the Society of Quality Assurance and serves on the Board of Trustees for the Kalamazoo Valley Community College Foundation and the Borgess Medical Center, as well as serving as a board member for the American Life Sciences Innovation Council.
He is a member of the Board of Directors of Frederick Memorial Healthcare System in Frederick, Maryland, the Drug Information Association (DIA) and the Society of Quality Assurance (SQA).
He is a member of numerous professional and scientific organizations, including the French Association of Pharmaceutical Physicians, the Drug Information Association, the British Association of Research Quality Assurance, and the French Society of Quality Assurance.
He is a member of numerous professional and scientific organisations, including the French Association of Pharmaceutical Physicians, the Drug Information Association, the British Association of Research Quality Assurance, and the French Society of Quality Assurance.