Mary Askew, DNP, APN, an expert in SIB, will speak at the annual NJSNA joint meeting of the Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses and FORUM for Nurses in Advanced Practice on June 6th at the NJSNA headquarters.
What does SPAPN stand for?
SPAPN stands for Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Special Processes and Procedures
- Standar Profesional Akuntan Publik (Indonesia)
- State Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Static Process Assignment Prediction
- Strategic Propulsion Applications Program (US Navy/Air Force)
- Systolic Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Saudi Public Assistance for Pakistan Earthquake Victims (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; est. 2005)
- Service Provisioning Application Program Interface
- Speech Processing and Auditory Perception Laboratory (University of California, Los Angeles)
- University of California Los Angeles Speech Processing and Auditory Perception Laboratory (Los Angeles, CA)
- Speech Pathologists and Audiologists in Private Practice
- Scottish Physical Activity Questionnaire
- Seasonal Pattern Assessment Questionnaire
- Sensitive Particle Acoustic Quantification (radiology)
- Sexual and Physical Abuse Questionnaire
- Swiss Professional Association of Quality Assurance
- Sailor Performance Appraisal Report (Royal Australian Navy)
- Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig (European supermarket chain)
- School Public Accountability Report
- Science, Philosophy and Religion (symposium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each year, the Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses of the New Jersey State Nurses Association provides an opportunity to formally recognize outstanding contributions made by New Jersey psychiatric advanced practice nurses and those who support their mission.