SDK will make presentations on Karenz MT at the meetings of RadTech Japan on April 13 and The Society of Polymer Science, Japan on May 25.
What does SPSJ stand for?
SPSJ stands for Society of Polymer Science, Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPSJ
We have 2 other meanings of SPSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Sarjana Psikologi (Indonesian: Bachelor of Psychology)
- Seattle Psychoanalytic Society
- Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senior Permanent Staff Instructor (UK)
- Serikat Pekerja Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All-Indonesia Workers Union; state-supported union; Indonesia)
- Social Protection and Social Inclusion (EU)
- Static Placement, Static Issue
- Strategic Plan for School Improvement
- Signal Processing Simulation
- Southern Puget Sound Inter-Tribal Housing Authority
- Spark Plasma Sintering/Joining (materials)
- Spectroscopical Society of Japan (est. 1951)
- Sport Parachutist's Safety Journal
- St. Peter's and St. James' (Hereford, England, UK)
- Samodzielny Publiczny Szpital Kliniczny (Polish: Autonomous Public Clinical Hospital)
- Schenck, Price, Smith & King LLP (est. 1912; New Jersey)
- Symmetric Phase Shift Keying
- Symmetric Pre-Shared Key (computer safety)
- Security Policy Specification Language
- Short Period Superlattice
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society of Polymer Science, Japan, is similar to the Polymer Division of the ACS.
Doolittle Award (2003) and the International Award of the Society of Polymer Science, Japan (SPSJ, 2007).