html ### About the SPED: The Society of Piping Engineers and Designers was formed in 1980 for the purpose of providing Quality and Excellence in Piping Design.
What does SPED stand for?
SPED stands for Society of Piping Engineers and Designers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPED
We have 16 other meanings of SPED in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Power Exploitation by Collection and Transportation by Fibre Optics to Remote Utilisation Modules (Joint Opportunities for Unconventional or Long-Term Energy Supply; EU)
- Special Experiment Concerning Typhoon Recurvature and Unusual Movement (meteorology)
- Spectrum Energy and Information Technology (UK)
- Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunications Systems
- Special Warfare
- Special Warfare Command (US military)
- Chief of the System Programs Evaluation Division (J8, JCS)
- Secured Pin Entry Device
- Service Provider Edge Device
- Sistema Público de Escrituração Digital (Portuguese: Public System of Digital Bookkeeping)
- Spares Pricing Estimating Data
- Special Education
- Steroids, Performance-Enhancing Drugs and Masking Agents (National Basketball Association)
- South Pacific Electronic Design Associates (New Zealand)
- Southern Peoples Ecological Debt Creditors Alliance
- South Plains Economic Development District (Texas)
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Economic Development District (est. 1965)
- SAMMS Procurement By Electronic Data Exchange
- Spacecraft Potential, Electron & Dust Experiment (NASA)
- Simplified Protocol for Electronic Data Interchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Laan, PE, will be guest speaker on June 19 at the Society of Piping Engineers and Designers (SPED) "Hot Topics" Seminar Series event in Houston.