The Society of Pediatric Nurses (2011) narrowed ICN's safety discussion in a statement concerning pediatric injury prevention and safe staffing.
What does SPN stand for?
SPN stands for Society of Pediatric Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPN
We have 122 other meanings of SPN in our Acronym Attic
- Shortest Process Next (scheduling algorithm)
- Signal Processor/Processing Network
- Simple Purchasing Network
- Simplest Possible Number
- Sindicato dos Professores do Norte (Northern Teachers' Union; Portugal)
- Slo-Pitch National (sports)
- Smart Protection Network
- Social Psychology Network
- Software Project Notebook
- Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
- South Pacific Division-San Francisco District (USACE)
- Spare Part Number (electronics)
- Specialty Pharmacy Network (various locations)
- Specific Procurement Notice
- Specifications (TMINS)
- Sponsor Program Number
- Sports Performance Nutrition
- Sports Podcast Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regina earned her Master's in Nursing from the University of Phoenix in 2002 and is active in the Society of Pediatric Nurses, the Association of Black Nursing Faculty, and holds memberships in the National League of Nursing and Sigma Theta Tau.
Did you know that as I type this article, the American Nurses Association has 546 nursing positions posted on its website and the Society of Pediatric Nurses has jobs postings for pediatric nurses that it updates on a regular basis?
She is a fellow in the American Academy of Nursing as well as the American Nurses' Association, and is also a member of the Society of Pediatric Nurses.
The survey was distributed via e-mailed invitation to the membership of the Emergency Nurses Association, the Infusion Nurses Society, and the Society of Pediatric Nurses.