The conference on 'English language' was arranged by the Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (SPELT) in collaboration with the Department of English Language & Applied Linguistics, AIOU and Oxford University Press.
What does SPELT stand for?
SPELT stands for Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPELT
We have 2 other meanings of SPELT in our Acronym Attic
- Standards Project for the English Language Arts (est. 1992)
- Syndicat Professionnel de l'Enseignement Libre Catholique (French: Professional Association of Free Catholic Education)
- Solutions for People Experiencing Learning Difficulties (Australia)
- Spectroscopic Photoemission and Low Energy Electron Microscope
- Serial Pattern of Expression Levels Locator (genes)
- Society for the Preservation of English Language and Literature (Braselton, Georgia)
- Special Physical Education Learning Laboratory (Western Michigan University)
- Swiss Papers in English Language and Literature (journal)
- Shoreside Processor Electronic Logbook Report
- Scanning Probe Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Structured Photographic Expressive Language Test
- St. Petersburg English Language Teachers' Association (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Scanning Photoemission Microscopy
- Semi-Spectral Primitive Equation Model
- Single Photon Emission Mammography
- Smooth Pursuit Eye Movement
- Software Process Engineering Metamodel (OMG specification)
- Solid-Phase Extraction Membrane (clinical toxicology)
- Spontaneous Pathological Eye Movement
- Strong Point Externally Mounted
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was speaking at a reception he hosted on Saturday evening in honour of the delegates of the international conference being organized in the metropolis by the Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (SPELT).
RAWALPINDI, October 19, 2010 (Frontier Star): The Islamabad Chapter of the Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (SPELT) will hold its 26th SPELT International Annual Conference in collaboration with Oxford University Press and Fatima Jinnah Women University from Oct 22 to 24.