February 17-18, 2007, Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) Mid-Winter Educational Symposium Location: Hyatt Regency San Antonio, TX Phone: (703) 708-9000 * E-mail: meetinginfo@snm.
What does SENM stand for?
SENM stands for Society of Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SENM
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
- Sony Entertainment Network International
- Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administracion Aduanera Y Tributaria (Spanish: Integrated National Customs and Tax Administration; Venezuela)
- Study on the Efficacy of Nosocomial Infection Control
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Usually Connected With Logistics Support
- Special Educational Needs Information Technology
- Special Educational Needs Joint Initiative for Training (UK)
- Standard Equipment Nomenclature List
- Single Event Noise Model (acoustics)
- Sensor Networks with Mobile Access
- Sky Earth - Non Metallic Metal (painting technique)
- Senior Member of the Welding Institute (UK)
- Societa Ellectronucleare Nazionale, Italy
- Special Educational Needs National Advisory Council (UK)
- Software Engineering and Neural Networks Applied to Physics and Electricity
- Special Educational Needs Organisers
- Association Secours Aux Enfants Non Accompagnes et Orhelins dans des Familles d'Accueil au Rwanda (French)
- Service-Oriented Engineering and Optimization (workshop)
- Società Europea di Neuropediatria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initial Clinical Findings Presented at Society of Nuclear Medicine Annual Meeting -- TORONTO, June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine in Toronto, Immunomedics, Inc.
Morris of the Society of Nuclear Medicine in Washington, D.
Louis this week at a meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine.
We are already seeing a great deal of turmoil surrounding these policy changes, even though nothing has been finalized yet," explains Merlino, a consultant to healthcare organizations and coding advisor to the Society of Nuclear Medicine.
Lauderdale, FL Contact: Society of Nuclear Medicine Web site: http://www.
June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine in Toronto, Canada, CYTOGEN Corporation (NASDAQ: CYTO) reported on the clinical experience relating to the study of Samarium-153 EDTMP, or CYT-424, for the treatment of bone pain associated with bone metastases of cancer.
The proposed shutdown could have proved devastating, not only to research but also to medicine, points out Michael Welch, past president of the New York City-based Society of Nuclear Medicine and a researcher at Washington University Medical School in St.